Weekend Share

8:53 PM

So another weekend has come and gone. I'm glad I got he chance to make it a scrappy one....

I do have a few LOs to share. I have finally cracked into some of the older Savvy kits, which I have had stashed for months, and I finally got more of the holiday photos done. I must admit I do find it really over whelming having so many photos and papers to pick from. To help this matter, I have only printed half of the New York photos and the Chicago photos. On the paper front, well I guess I just have to deal with it :-)...

Here is a couple of the LOs that I will share as I need to save a couple for the next day or two... before I announce the total for this month!!

Chicago Charm




M&M World





Time to Fly




I still have a few to share, but I am really looking forward to the end of the month, so that we have all of the new challenges on hand!!

TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images