Shares from the Weekend

10:13 PM

Well another week has come and gone but this one proved more than productive on the scrapping front. I have just finished another LO and am listening to the wind blow around the house!!!

I was sick over the weekend, so what more of an excuse do you need to stay at home and play with paper and glue. I should have been resting, but I am more than glad the mojo seems to be flowing since returning from holidays. I don't see myself completing 25 pages in the remaining days of the month, but it is a start, and I am looking forward to another weekend of playing, to boost the total for May.

I did get all 3 Savvy kits again this month and they are fantastic as always (I need all of them for the thousands of holiday photos that I have). The girls out do themselves every month, and I believe that again they have all sold out. Go Girls!!!!

Here is a couple of just because layouts:


Bieber Moment
(using this months She's Savvy Kit and a few extra additions)



Found One







30




and a Birthday Card (This one was really simple, but looked good and I loved the colours).



I had so much fun with these, and am happy with the end result, although every time I look at them I think of another technique that I haven't used in a long time that would have worked (and in some cases, may have been better).

Oh well, with all of these photos to scrap, I'm sure all techniques will be exhausted!!!

I will be back later in the week with the Savvy Sketch, a Stuck Sketch and the Purple Pumpkin Sketch.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images