Stuck Sketch - MAY 2011

1:57 PM


Stuck Sketches releases 2 sketches per month, and this month I have done them the opposite way to which they were released!!! Nothing like being different I guess...


The best thing with sketches is that you can use them as a jumping off point for a layout and they come out nothing like the original sketch, or you can do them identical to the sketch as a true sketch challenge.


It was a great point for me to start on all of these holiday photos from our recent trip to the United States of America. We had an amazing time and I really hope I can show that in the pages that I do.


Here is the sketch




And my take on it with


NYC Yellow Taxis




I still have the Savvy sketch and the other Stuck sketch to show for this month and a weekend of scrapping ahead.


I am also need to show off my newly organised scrap space... Its still not finished, but before I take any pics, I will need to clean it up a bit ;-)


TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images