'Hello Utah' - Words or Whatever

8:30 PM

Yesterday was the first of my new release shares over on the Words or Whatever blog, and didn't I have fun with these gorgeous new goodies!

As they are very gender neutral they are perfect for the travel photos from our holiday last year and have inspired me to scrap photos that I am sick of looking at. Please tell me that I am not the only one that looses interest in photos after you have flicked through them a million times?

Hello Utah
Using new chipboard messy circles, new chipboard flower stems and new chipboard 'so awesome' title


All of the chipboard has been coloured. The messy circles with a white journaling gel pen. I find it doesn't soak in as much as mists and paints and gives a very good coverage. The flower stems have been cut to length and coloured with a red sharpie marker. I love finding items in my stash that just happen to work such as the kraft polaroid frame!


I have realised that when I get an idea in my head for certain items, I stash them away and they so long as that project never start, the items never get used. I have decided that I just need to use some of these items and if they fit with the layout I am piecing together, then on they go! There are a few items like this on this page. And the funny thing...... I don't feel bad for using them. I feel good that they are finally being used.

The chipboard 'so awesome' title has been coloured with a navy blue sharpie. And no page of mine would be complete without flair buttons. Both of the flair on this page are from {A Flair for Buttons}.


There will be plenty more shares this month using these gorgeous pieces so please call back soon for more inspiration.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images