'The Home of the Mighty Cubs'

7:00 PM

Yep, I might have been feeling sick at the Scrapbooking Delights Great Friday crop as I scrapped a double!! It was a great day for small challenges and a double was one on my list. I haven't done one in so long but was amazed at how well and easily this came together. The hardest part was that I was missing a couple of photo that would have made this layout complete, so I had to leave space for them and hoped that I could fit them in later - which I can say worked a treat!

I was able to get a few of the Words or Whatever new release items for May onto this too which worked in so well due to their size.

The Home of the Mighty Cubs
Using light wood veneer globe, chipboard 'Love This' circle cut, chipboard barbed wire pieces, light wood veneer speech bubble and light wood veneer arrow.


I have left the light wood veneer world map raw. You can see the size of it compared to a flair button. As this adventure was part of our last holiday, I found this piece very fitting for the subject.


I have used the barbed wire pieces on here too mainly due to their size and dimension that they add to the overall layout. These have been left as raw chipboard. The chipboard 'Love This' circle cut has been colored with a navy blue marker so as to match the colours in the layout.


Another small piece of chipboard barbed wire that has been left raw. It was the perfect addition to this layout.


Another holiday story scrapped and one of the most amazing places I have been to. This ground is keeping the history alive and has quirks that will be found at no other ground in the world! I am so glad I got to see this for myself, on a beautiful day with great company. The full experience!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images