'Just Want to Have Fun'

7:00 PM

I'm back wanting to share another layout from the Scrapbooking Delights Great Friday crop. There was a 1 hour challenge set, and even with too much talking and chocolate eating, we still got this one finished. I love challenges like this as they push your inspiration and imagination to stick something down and watch it evolve. I find I procrastinate way too much these days when the thought process wont kick in, so this is always a good thing to try to get it working!

And when you have a bag of brand new release Words or Whatever products in front of you, its hard not to pull something together.


Just want to have fun
Using light wood veneer 'Love This' circle cut and light wood veneer barbed wire piece


From the moment I saw this photo, I knew I had to do something with it to make sure it got into my album. I was playing around with a couple of project life cards and loved the red with the photo so knew that it was going to be an easy layout to pull together!

I still don't know why the barbed wire appealed to me to put on this layout but it worked really well and gave the added dimension that this page needed.


I had so much fun with this layout and am so glad that I pulled it together in an hour!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images