'Has My Heart'

8:00 AM

Please tell me that I am not the only on who does a birthday cake every year for their dog??!! Please don't make me feel like a crazy cat lady!

As we don't have kids, our dog is our child.... our furbaby, and is spoilt rotten. Every year we do a quick cake for her, with pink icing, always in the number that she is turning! Call it practice before kids!

This layout kind of fell together. I was playing away with texture pastes, gelatos and a water pen trying to put together a decent background technique, which didn't work anything like I wanted it to (so more practice is obviously required)!

Has my Heart
Using chipboard 'Heart You' and chipboard flourish corners.


I love that a dog can love so unconditionally. She is our world and to know that she is there for us at the end of the day makes me happy to come home.


The 'heart you' above has been designed for Words or Whatever by the gorgeous and super talented Jo Kinder. I have coloured it with a black sharpie to break all of the colour on the page.

The corner flourish is also coloured with a black sharpie marker. And yes I totally forgot to put the date on the page before I took a photo of it!!


Don't forget to check out the Words or Whatever blog for all of Design Team inspiration. There is so much over there to see.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images