'Our Christmas Card'

8:30 PM

I am sharing today on the Words or Whatever blog again today. I have been trying to finish off all of my Christmas layouts so that I can put all of this stuff away for another year.
 
Our Christmas Card
Using chipboard mini Christmas tree swirl and chipboard Christmas lights

 
I have coloured both pieces on this page with red and green sharpie markers then added accents with a white gel marker.
 
I was given a new sewing machine for Christmas and I can't believe how beautifully it goes right through the thickers on this page. You will be seeing more sewing on pages from me this year!!
 
Thanks for calling past. I will have another Christmas layout to share before the end of the month, so please call past when you get a chance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images