'Christmas Memories'

8:30 PM

How is your January going? Are you looking forward to Australia Day and the long weekend? I know I am. Its hard to comprehend though, but we are almost a month down for 2014 already!!

I thought I better drop in with a quick share that I have up on the Words or Whatever January inspiration blog post today. Christmas feels like it was months ago already! Please tell me that I'm not the only one that feels this way?

Christmas Memories
Using chipboard 'Christmas 2013' title, chipboard 'Memories' title and chipboard fancy reindeer

 
I love piecing together a page like this every year. They are great to reflect on in years to come.
 
To alter the chipboard titles, I have coloured them in with red and green sharpie markers then dabbed at with a gold ink pad. I have simply inked the reindeer in the same gold ink.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by the Words or Whatever blog this month for a whole heap of inspiration. There is something there for everybody!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images