December Daily 2013 **Photo Heavy**

9:30 PM

I have been working hard over the last couple of weeks to get my December Daily album up to date. This will be the first project like this that I will have completed in a reasonable time frame after the event and I feel good about this. I wasn't sure if I would be able to fit this in with my busy December, yet I did without too much preparation. Buying the Studio Calico December Daily kit was definitely worth it. I have plenty of product left over and it made everything really easy to piece together.

Here is some of the pages from the later part of the album. I have used a lot of Words or Whatever products in this one and I will list what they are for you.
 
December 12th & 13th
Using Bubble Christmas Tree and Funky Christmas Tree

 
December 14th & 15th
Using 'Documented' title, paperclip, mini camera, 'Believe' title and mini reindeer

 
December 18th & 19th
Using Christmas tree swirl, 'Joy' title and reindeer ears

 
December 17th (I still haven't finished the 16th yet)
Using 'Presents' title

 
December 20th (I have used a half size sleeve in the middle to extend both the 20th and 21st giving the ability to add more photos and details)
Using 'Celebrate' title and poinsettia

 
December 24th (I have again added a smaller sleeve to extend the amount of space to document Christmas eve and our new traditions)

 
December 24th
Using 'No Peeking' title and mini candy canes

 
December 25th (I have used several ideas here to add more space. The first being an additional single sleeve sewn over the top of the main page to great a flip, as shown in the next two photos)
Using 'Ho Ho Ho' title and bells from Christmas pack

 
Where the Merry Christmas in the black circle is has been added so that my journalling was hidden and it game the ability to add an extra photo (Oh, and I got a new sewing machine for Christmas and wanted to try it out!!).
 
 
I have cut down a landscape 6x4 sleeve so that I can add an additional photo and more information about the day.
 

 
December 26th - Boxing Day. I love these relaxing days (and the photos that go with them). How cute are these kids? 
Using Christmas kangaroo

 
Thanks for joining me throughout this project. I hope I have inspired you all to take on the challenge of December Daily in 2014. I know I will be at it again this year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images