A happy new year and exciting news for 2014

8:30 PM

Welcome to 2014. I hope you all saw in the New Year in style! I know we all say it all of the time, but where did that last year go?! I have just found a draft post I did last February about my blogging plans for the year. I obviously never got around to uploading it, but it seems like only yesterday I wrote it. I might just need to revisit it this year and see if it still applies!
 
Lets start with the good news....
 
I am excited to announce that I have been selected to remain for another year on the Words or Whatever design team and it is going to be a very exciting year. It was a great year in 2013 working with Suzanne, San and the rest of the team and cant wait to see what we get up to in 2014.

 
 
For the month of January, the Design Team at Words or Whatever (WOW) are blogging inspiration posts. I have had a sneek peek at most of them and you are in for a treat.
 
Amour
Using light wood veneer 'Amour' title (WV057)

 
The title has been inked in gold to match the gold/yellow accents throughout the page. A very simple addition to the page, with the added bonus of not having to think about what to title the page!!
 
This photo was a bit of fun to get, but we got there in the end. This was a complete case of setting the DSLR on a tripod and setting the timer. You can imagine that the dog didn't want to sit still for them, but this one worked out for the best. Seeing how this photo turned out, I can say that we will be doing this again!
 
Don't forget to call past the Words or Whatever blog this month and check out what the girls have been up to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images