Little Ray of Sunshine

9:47 PM

Its always great piecing together a layout 'just beacuse', yet there still seems to always be WOW chipboard on there.... How much do I love this stuff??!!
 
After a Saturday session at my LSS Scrapbooking Delights, I came up with this layout.

Little Ray of Sunshine

 
I have used the Simple Stories 'I heart Summer' line, with a little bit of Basic Grey, some washi tape and white gesso. It was fun getting messy.
 
 
I have used a few pieces of Words or Whatever, including the June new releases - Push Pin Pack (WOW1928) and Mini Typewriter 2 Pack (WOW1942). 
 
 
Added to that is the Marielle Flourish (WOW1841).
 
To get your hands on some yummy Words or Whatever products, contact your LSS and ask them to order them in for you. You wont be disappointed. And if you are interested in winning some of these gorgeous products for yourself, head over to the WOW blog and play along with the June challenge. You may just win!
 
Mwah for leaving some love xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images