WOW June Sketch Challenge

10:19 PM

I can't believe that it is that time of the month again... These challenges for Words or Whatever seem to roll around so fast these days. Hard to believe we are on the downhill slide to Christmas now!!

Anyway, this months challenge involves a sketch, a black & white photo, and as always WOW. Your WOW product can be chipboard, MDF, wood veneer, altaMATZ or altaWORDs. The options are endless. Also this can be any project, a scrapbook page, a card, a SMASH book page or even a beyond the page...

The sketch this month is courteous of Colour Conspiracy and was a challenge and a half for me.

 
SKETCH + B&W PHOTO + WOW
 
 


AMERICAS LADY

 
I have used the gorgeous new wood veneer narrow arrows (WV018) and left them raw. In addition to that I have coloured the Push Pin (WOW1928) and the alphas (Girly Upper and Lower Case alpha WOW1386 & WOW1387) with a black sharpie to compliment the black & white photo.
 
You can just see the faint script stamp in behind the blocks, which was one that I recently purchased in NYC. I was so happy to be able to use it on my first layout since I have been home about one of the icons of the city it was bought in!
 
To be in the running for some gorgeous WOW products, all you have to do is complete the sketch, using both a black & white photo and WOW product, as submit to either on the WOW facebook page or email to challenges@websterenterprises.com.au. For more inspiration head to the Words or Whatever Blog and check out the DT girls work.
 
I look forward to seeing your entries
 
Mwah and thanks for calling past xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images