Vanuatu SMASH - Photo Pockets.

7:30 AM

It has been a while since I have shared any of my SMASH on my blog. And with so many albums to start and ideas in my head, I thought it best to blog about a couple more ideas.

Using photos as pockets

 

This is something people don't seem to think of when it comes to SMASH. If you are like me and have a million and one things to say, especially when it comes to travel and experiences, I have found this to be a great way to utilise space. All you need to do is stick down 3 sides of a photo and leave one open, creating a pocket. This can be used to hide journalling (especially if you have a dislike of your handwriting), or hide ticket stubs and other memorabilia.


If you have a smaller photo, but still want to use it as a pocket, like in this case, just sticking down 2 sides of the photo is just as effective.

Don't forget to put something on the hidden goodies so that people know to pull them out and look at them too!!

If you are local to the Illawarra area or are willing to travel, every third Wednesday of the month, I am at Scrapbooking Delights in Dapto from 7pm to 9pm where I do a SMASH and assist. Come and be introduced to the wonderful world of SMASH or bring your things along and SMASH with us. New people are more than welcome, and it is a great night out.

Contact the shop to book your seat.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images