Stuck?! Sketches RAK Winner

3:47 PM

I am amazed at the amount of comments that I had for the Stuck?! Sketches blog hop... I don't think my blog has had that many people visit for a long time.

Thank you to all who took the time to check out other posts on my blog and also to those that are new followers. I really hope I can help inspire you in someway.

Remember the RAK that I was giving away to celebrate Stucks 5th Birthday??


And the winner is:


Julene, please email me at prettytes31(at)hotmail(dot)com with your address and I will mail out the RAK.

This is my last blog post for Stuck?! as we see the new CT for Spring/Summer change over.

I did play along with the CT application sketch and came up with this:


From this:


I can't wait to play along with eveyone else again and be inspired by the new CT!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images