Friday Already?

8:38 PM

Where has the last week gone. I feels like only yesterday that I put up last Fridays post!! The only LOs I have to show off this week are from the Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop last weekend. I had an absolute ball playing along with all of the girls, and loved the results!! As it was a winter crop, I thought I might be able to get most of last years snow trip finished, but who was I kidding! I still have photos left over... lol


I do want to wish Jenny a very happy birthday for today. I love how the card I made turned out. I just have to show it off!!


Back to the LOs for the week. My take on Emma's challenge, I just love. I have had these papers in my stash of so very long now, I was excited just to finally use them!

Anthea's challenge had to have paint or mist, rolled edges, no cardstock and the photo had to be a winter type pic. I just love these photos, although they aren't that fantastic, so I wanted them to speak for them self.


Rather than just one go at the blind scrap last Saturday night, I had 2 attempts but turned one to suit a landscape photo. These didn't have to be winter themed, so I took the opportunity to finish another page from this years holiday album (just so you cant tell they are the same LO!! hehehe).

I just love these Echo Park papers. They can be used for just about everything, and they are just so bright and happy!!!


Just to top off the week, I have also been awarded the winner of the Challenge Heaven Colour Challenge for July with my LO "Where I grew up". Thanks to the team as I was totally surprised with the honors!!
TFL

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images