Mid Week Surprise

7:01 PM

A wonderful surprise arrived in the post today. Thank you to Gael Robinson from Art of Hearts for her sponsorship of the July Colour Challenge over at Challenge Heaven.

I received an email from Gael requesting my choice of Black or Red for my little prize. I don't scrap a lot with Red, but love the colour, so thought I would give it a go!!

I arrived at the post office this morning to find the usual scrapbook pizza type box all the way from Melbourne. It was a little heaver than I thought, so with anticipation I opened it and loved what I saw.

I have never done an OTP before, but have big plans for the mini album. I am looking forward to playing with these gorgeous products. Thanks again Gael for your sponsorship!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images