'Everyday Happiness' - Kraft + September 2016

1:58 PM

With tomorrow being the last day of September, I better share this one before its too late!

With Scrapbooking Delights as a sponsor of the Kraft + colour challenge this month, I was lucky enough to play along before it was released to the rest of the wonderful world of scrapbooking challenges. I love the colours chosen for this one.... They are just me!

I haven't scrapped in a while, so it was a bit daunting pulling out some supplies and trying to pull this one together to the quality of a design team.

I can say that even though it has been a while (fist pump for me), this whole page took me no more than 45 minutes late one night. I tried not to overwhelm myself with product and this worked, I think. The only downside is I feel it doesn't look finished which is something I'm not going to dwell on.

Being a melon challenge, I couldn't help add the watermelon slice :-)

Everyday Happiness


Here is the challenge for if you have a bit of time tonight or tomorrow to get yours entered.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images