Starting 'Documenting December' 2015

7:30 AM

I had all intentions of this post being the title page and first few days of December, all up to date and looking pretty..... Who was I kidding?! December is the busiest month of the year. There was no way I was going to be able to sit down and have this up to date already and posting by December 5th! Especially when I have been out doing things to document in it..... And there are so many of them going on, let me tell you.
 
Many of the happenings at the moment are the usual early December activity's like putting up the tree and decorating the house, but how many of you have been painting a 7ft Grinch for your lights display? Told you we had been busy!!
 
So the best I can muster at the moment to show is a quick look at my workspace. Its everywhere and messy (and I feel like this should be a workspace Wednesday pic) but you can see what I am working on!
 
 
I have been doing plenty of stamping on the planner pages and trying to tell little stories and details about the main event of the day. As more and more things happen, I don't know if I will be able to keep it up, but I will try.
 
I have also started printing photos for the actual pages of the album. Layout isn't in any pattern yet, and I am yet to finish December 1st, but I know I will get there. Especially with the weekend now upon us!
 
I hope you have started your documenting December album..... Or at least taking plenty of photos and making notes as the days go on.
 
I will be back with another update soon x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images