'Snapshot' - Words or Whatever

11:30 AM

Oh, I have just found this draft blog post and realised that this should have been sent live some time ago!! oooops. I know we all do things like this - Its just another reason that I need to be setting time aside to get this organised and scheduled so that once I have done them I don't need to worry about it any more! Its the old 'do it right the first time' thing.
 
Anyway, this page was completed for a Words or Whatever product showcase and is a little different for me. There is actually no paper used beside the cardstock. It is all built around paints, chipboard, diecuts and washi tape..... and I love it!
 
Snapshot


The chipboard has been painted with Tim Holtz distress paint and I have added a few light wood veneer stars as accents.


This page was a little different for me, using paints as my background rather than papers. It was fun!


I have also used the tiny light wood veneer brackets on a sticker to emphasise the words.


I am currently trying to get my December Daily album from 2014 finished. It is a mammoth task but it should finally be done this weekend. I hope to share some soon, considering it is time to start thinking about this years as we are now under 6 months to go!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images