'Fabulous Bondi' - Kraft +

6:30 AM

Once again this month, I am guest DTing for Kraft + on behalf of Scrapbooking Delights. I am really struggling with mojo at the moment, but this challenge got me out of that (at least for one page)! It just proves that when you are stuck, a good challenge can do the trick.
Here is the challenge criteria.
And here is my take on that. I love using warmer colours in winter. It a good reminder that summer is just around the corner again (wishful thinking I know).
I drew my inspiration from the white writing and heart on the wall and the timber cable reel down towards the bottom left corner.


I really went back to basics on this page. Not too much layering, not too much embellishing. I tried not to reinvent the wheel, and I am happy that this page isn't a masterpiece. I am happy that it isn't too full on. I am happy that I am happy with it.
Make sure you add this challenge to your list this month. There are some great sponsors on board.
I have so many ideas floating in my head at the moment, but am struggling to find the time to get them all out (and keeping the inspiration alive long enough to finish them).
I will be back soon with a few more things that I have been playing around with and hope to inspire you too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images