'King Kamehameha'

6:30 AM

If you have been following me for a while you would know how much I love Hawaii. I love the people, the culture and the history. King Kamehameha's statue would have to be one of my most favourite places in Honolulu. It is beautiful.
 
I love this photo of it too from our most recent trip and couldn't wait to scrap it. I am not sold on the page and how I came together, but I think it works.
 
King Kamehameha


I have coloured the Words or Whatever chipboard in with green sharpie and added some beads. The gold in the background is embossing powder and there is the usual flair.


Do you have pages that you just aren't sold on? Do they grow on you over time? I would love to here from you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images