'2 The Moon and Back'

6:30 AM

Now this is a page that I am not keen on.... Its nothing like I wanted to achieve nor imagined it would turn out like. And it took ages to complete. This was completed at the Scrapbooking Delights retreat last year and was inspired by the wonderful and amazing Louise Nelson.
 
After this experience, I have a massive respect for Louise and her patience in playing with all of those little bling bits. I will use there here and there (and have done for a little while now) but I don't have the patience to base a whole layout around them.
 
2 the moon & back


As usual I have used Words or Whatever light wood veneer title and left it raw to work with the kraft and gold tones. There is also the token flair from {A Flair for Buttons}.


The background has been embossed with gold powder which gives it a bit more of a sparkle.
 
Thanks for stopping past and I really really hope to share something new soon as any of my instagram followers know I have been back at the craft table :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images