'Photo Bomb' - Words or Whatever

6:00 AM

March means Autumn in Australia so I am hoping that this will also mean time spent in my scrap room catching up on a lot of projects. In the mean time, here is a share from a project that I complete some time ago now.
 
It was a project that I started and hated where it was going so simply stopped working on it. I ended up on a mission one day and I was determined to just get in and finish all of the layouts that I had simply pushed aside. I didn't care how they looked in the end, just that they were done.
 
Photo Bomb

 
I have used the envelope on the side to hide my journaling on this one as I didn't want it to distract from the other elements on the page.

 
I have used several Words or Whatever pieces on the page, including 2 square frames, the ornate butterfly and the title.
 
The external frame and butterfly have been covered in liquid enamel embossing powder. The internal frame has been coloured in a red sharpie marker then coated in dimensional magic. The title has been coloured with a red sharpie marker and had no other alterations made to it.
 
Looking back at this page now, I am actually happy with it. Now just to find the time to get more done!!

Thanks for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images