'Ocean Melody'

8:30 PM

Finally I am starting to share some of the layouts from the Delights Retreat this year. Most of the layouts are photos from our recent trip to Hawaii, and I had a great time reliving the moments from paradise. Anyone that follows my Instagram account will have already seen most of these shots, but I hope that scrapping them adds another light to them.
 
Ocean Melody


I have used gesso on the background, with a studio calico doillie. I wanted to keep the nautical theme, so thought the twine wrapped around the flair fitted. The flair is from {A Flair for Buttons].

 
By laying gesso down as a base on the dark blue, I was able to journal in a white pen and it blend in a bit with the layout.


 
I really struggled to put a title to this layout, but one of the kits I was using during retreat was called Ocean Melody. The title off the sample page was perfect to match this layout. Sometimes its all about thinking outside the square.
 
There are more layouts to come, so stay tunned!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images