'Captured'

7:00 AM

I'm back with another share from the Delights Retreat (I'm slowly getting through them!). I love this layout more and more - lets say its growing on me!
 
Captured

 
This is another one for my instagram photos from our Hawaii trip. I can't say how much I love that place and how picture perfect it can be.
 
The boarder piece at the bottom is new Words or Whatever chipboard and it has been coloured with a white gel pen to tie it in with the rest of the layout.


Everyone that has been following for a while all know how much I love my Flair buttons and this layout didn't miss having one added. This one is from {A Flair for Buttons}. You will find all of Shelley's stock on etsy.


There is plenty more still to come :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images