'Speed Racer' - Words or Whatever

7:00 AM

I love a day where you are out with family and friends, and get a good photo that inspires you to sit down when you get home and scrap it straight away. I can admit that it doesn't happen very often, but I love when it does.

My hubby, his brothers, a close family friend and my gorgeous niece spent a Saturday afternoon at the local indoor go kart track. It was great watching them whizz around the track enjoying themselves, all while that rivalry was ever present. Lil had a go at it with them and did really well trying to keep up. I love this photo of her getting ready to set off onto the track for the first time.

This is the last of my shares using the July new release Words or Whatever chipboard.

Speed Racer
Using chipboard steam-punk piece, chipboard messy circle and chipboard 'you rock' title.


Again I got stuck into the embossing powders with this one. The chipboard has been covered in an aged gold giving it black specs showing through.


The messy circle is also in the aged gold. The 'you rock' title has been covered in a chunky white embossing powder. I cant say for sure that I am happy with the result, but it does give the page an additional bit of texture.


Thanks for stopping by. For those of you that love your instax cameras I have a review coming up soon that you might be interested in!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images