In the Heartland of NYC

4:51 PM

After just finishing another stint in New York City, I thought it fitting to share a layout from my last visit, that I finished before I left home.
 
Heartland NYC
 
 
We found Heartland Brewery at the base of the Empire State Building after coming down from the top. It was a great place for a beer to talk about all of the amazing things we saw up so high over the city!
 
I have used a few pieces of WOW on this layout. Two pieces have been coloured with a black sharpie marker.
 
 
 

The last piece has been misted with white Mister Hueys.
 


Are you up to date on all of your holiday photos? How long does it take you to finish them after the trip?

Mwah and thanks for calling past!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images