WOW Summer Shots -Week 4

4:57 PM

Well this is the last of the new WOW DT Summer Shots series. It has been fun showcasing a few of our latest layouts using the gorgeous WOW products.

I saved this layout for last as it is a bit of fun. I loved piecing this one together and playing around with more than just paper.


Photo of the Day


While at the Savvy Delights Retreat back in September, I was lucky enough to have some new headshots done by the super talented Tanya from TMK Photography. From the photo shoot, this was definately the funniest photo taken. I dont usually like photos of myself pulling faces or playing around, but this one just cracks me up.... It takes the cake as the Photo of the Day, hence the WOW title #POTD.


And the standard close up of the chipboard. I have inked it with Tim Holtz ink and the stamped over the top with a text stamp in black. I love this way of altering chipboard!!

We will be back with the WOW February New Releases soon.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images