WOW Summer Shots - Week 2

3:14 PM

If you are still playing along with the If Its Groovy & True XOXO Blog Hop, my post is here.

Now for Week 2 of the WOW Summer Shots. I have had a bit of fun with the Polaroid camera again, this time on Boxing Day with two of my nephews and my nieces fairy floss machine. Its not easy to get a photo of these two terrors but it looks like this one came out ok (with their terror Uncle)!!

JOY


I have used the 3 Point Pin Wheel pack for this one. There are 2 different size pin wheels in each pack.


I have coloured them in with a white gel journal pen, and a blue sharpie marker, sprayed them with Mister Huey's Shine then placed a red brad through the hole in the middle to secure them to the page.
 

Also on this page I have used one of the 6x6 Doily ALTAmatz covered in black texture paste and used it to create a background to tone down the patterned papers.

I love how this page came together. Don't forget to head over and check out the other DT girls work here.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images