Stuck?! Sketches - 1st April

3:06 PM

Happy April Fools Day!!! Did any one get caught out today?? I thought of a few pranks to pull, but the last thing I would like to do is jinx myself....

Another month, another sketch over at Stuck, and I love both sketches this month, so you are really in for a treat. There is plenty of room for interpretation on these and the ability to change sizes easily.

Here is my take on the sketch

Sweet Tooth



And the sketch


I would really love to see what everyone does with the sketch. There are so many options. And as always, dont forget to head over to the Stuck?! Sketches site to check out all of the inspiration provided by all of the grogeous DT girls. You are sure to find something to get the mojo flowing!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images