Stuck?! Sketches - 15th April 2012

9:37 PM

I would have to say this is my favourite sketck so far over at Stuck?! Sketches. And I love that I could use so much beautiful Prima on one page.

The story behind this page is all about "Our Thing". When we go on holidays we are always up for trying as many local beers to where we are as possible, and with all of our travel there have been a few!! This was our most recent holiday to Vanuatu. Once we were off the plane and checked into our hotel, it was straight to the bar for a Tusker, before checking out town!!

Here is my take on the sketch - Our Thing


And the sketch


All you need to do is scrap a page using this sketch then upload it over at the Stuck?! Sketches site to be in the running for some awesome prizes...

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images