Ooo Face

11:02 PM

Anyone who is friends with me on Facebook would already have seen this layout, but I have to share it here too. This is made with one of the brand new Heidi Swapp lines purchased from Peta at Scrapbooking From Scratch (SFS) and some yummy Purple Pumpkin embellies. The moment I layed eyes on this kit I knew straight away which photo was being done first.

Love your Ooo Face


And what isnt to love about the face in this photo?! I have kept it simple so that the photo is the main focal point (which isnt a common thing for me), but I love the end result. And I have dropped the ink for a while in leu of sanding the page edges. That is a technique that I always tend to forget about, but the result in perfect for this page.

The weather has been terrible here today and we are in for a cold week I think. Perfect weather to relive our summer holiday and get scrapping!!

It also looks like April is my record month so far this year, but will know for sure tomorrow. I was always going to do better than last April and I managed a single layout!!!

I will be back in a few days with the next brand new Stuck?! Sketch but that also means that there is one day left to enter your April sketch layouts. Happy scrapping.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images