Mojos Back!!!

11:05 AM

I have found a bit of time to play this week and am slowly building my January total for this year. It think it is safe to say that the mojo is back. I must say that this possibly has something to do with fresh new papers and new photo being printed!!
I have also completed my first ever 8.5x11... Where did the rest of the space go???!!! This is the only photo we got together on Christmas day (the day we got engaged).

The Christmas papers have been appealing to me at the moment, and I am halfway through getting all of those photos done so that I don't have any left over to finish off at the end of the year!!

I have also been playing with a few of the older papers that I have had laying around. I had a dream about a layout with torn paper, and when I sat down to start it, this appeared!!!

I also seem to have had a bit of a thing for circles this month!!! I think this may have been an inspired blueprints sketch too.
I will be back again soon with some more layouts and a tally for January!!
TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images