Its beginning to look a lot like.....

8:50 PM

... Christmas, Toys in every store!!!! Such a busy week, and another week closer to Christmas. I hope everyone is getting all of their shopping organised!! I have been wrapping, wrapping and wrapping this weekend to start getting the tree looking like Christmas is on its way...

Good news last week was that I actually completed all 4 of the cybercrop challenges over at Scrapbook Savvy (disregard the fact that one of them still hasn't been photographed and missed the deadline). It was also announced as the winner of Sara's Christmas Challenge for the Cybercrop and the monthly winner of Sara's Colour Challenge for November!!! Don't worry, it didn't take me long to spend up at Scrapbook Savvy with the generous winnings!!! ;-)

Friday night saw a wonderful group of girls getting together for Savvys Christmas Crop, at which Sandra taught a class. There were techniques included that I just love and now I know how to make the paper flowers, I will use them more often (I just hope they don't all end up as fails like most of mine did on Friday night). It was great to finally meet some of the forum girls in person.

Saturday I spent the day with Jenny and Nan making cards and playing with ink, punches, ribbon, paper and glue. It was a fantastic day and I think Jenny and Nan enjoyed it. I am yet to get a photo of all of the cards but we had some fun.

Saturday night was Austies work Christmas party at Crooked River Winery. Such a beautiful place and one that I could visit all the time (Oh, and the wine and food are gorgeous). It was the best Christmas party I have ever been to with fantastic people.

As I don't think I have had a single post without a photo, here is one of us on Saturday night.

TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed the xmas party, was so good to see you on Friday night! xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images