Stuck Sketches

9:25 PM

Another month, another sketch challenge... Over at Stuck Sketches, the next sketch was release on November 1st... Being hooked on sketches at the moment, you just couldn't ask for anything better to get the mojo flowing!! They are left open to so much personal interpretation, you can call them your own.

Here is the sketch for the start of this month...


Moments is my take on the sketch using this months We're Savvy kit...



For $25, this kit is just awesome (as always girls)... It was the perfect way to document such an important time in my gorgeous partners life, with his best mates!!!

TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. what a gorgeous LO Tess... is that one that you did of Friday night?? I loved that kit too... i have only a few scraps of paper left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is one that I did on Friday night. The only addition on Saturday was the journaling and the buttons!! These are papers I usually wouldn't have picked for myself. That is one reason I just love the kits each month so much!!! I would love to see what you have done with the kit Donna...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic take on the sketch - thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images