Friendship

9:46 PM

I have just been over having a read of Sars blog about friendship and it got me thinking how special some of the people in my life are to me.


There are the obvious friends in family, in some way or another.


There is my gorgeous man, who is my best friend and even on days when we don't see eye to eye, I love him with all my heart.

I even have cyber friends these days!!!


Then there is that other type of friend. The one that is there for you no matter what time of day it is, will listen to you talk and talk and talk even though they have no idea who or what you are talking about, will tell you the truth even when they know you don't want to hear it, be a shoulder to cry on, and be there to support you when you just need a friend.


I am one of the luckiest people in the world because I have one of these friends. Kate and I have only know each other for a couple of years now, but it seems like a life time. We don't need to talk every day to know that the other is there if we need them. But when I need someone to talk to Kate is always at the end of the email, text message or phone.


I really think it is important to make sure at every point in your life you have one friend like Kate. A friend for life.....


Now this brings me to the scrappy part of the blog!!! This is my take on the Stuck Sketch for 15th November, using an old She's Savvy kit (finally). I don't seem to do girly pages well, but I love this one!!

This one is all about Kate's Shower... Before Kate met her fiance, we used to joke about Kate having a "Kate Shower" as all she seemed to be doing was buying presents for everyone else getting married, having kids, getting engaged, house warming etc. Kate decided that it was time for her to just have a shower were people could bring her presents!!! When it came to her baby shower, I talked Kate into calling it a "Kate Shower" and it stuck...

PS. For those interested on how much money was raised on the weekend at the i98fm Camp Quality Convoy for Kids..... $450k and there is still possibly more to come in!!!! Talk about an awesome effort...

TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awww thanks for reading my blog and glad I inspired you. We are lucky to have good friends, aren't we. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Tess...
    I am here... whatever time... whatever hour.. for whatever reason! That is what true friends are like.. and what I have in our friendship!

    They say that people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime, and I think we would both agree that ours is the lifetime!

    I can only hope, that our little Boj is lucky enough to find a friend like I have found in you!

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had one and she pissed off the KIAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ha ha. Thats great Tess, your good at this blog and scrapping stuff huh!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images