A little bit of Words or Whatever card fun

8:36 PM

Wow, my poor neglected blog!! Life has been in the way for the last couple of weeks and work is the first thing on the list to blame. This post was originally drafted to start with 'Welcome to the start of the February Words or Whatever new releases' but I think we are well past that now. I hope you have been keeping an eye on the Words or Whatever blog to keep up with my projects and for the inspiration of the DT girls.
 
Anyway, we move forward towards the end of summer, but it is still the month of love so with love in the air this month, I couldn't help but put these silhouettes to good use showing off a couple of styles of valentines day cards (of course these cards could be used for anniversaries or weddings too)

The first one is a very vintage style. Something very traditional for the month of love.


I have coloured the silhouette in with a black sharpie marker, then coated with a layer of dimensional magic to make it pop and be the central focus of the card. I have also used one of the Krafty Bits in the background.

And a close up.


The second card is more a modern style using non-traditional colours and I just love how it came out.

I have used the exact same technique as the first card, just with a different silhouette.


And a close up of the main piece.


I love how both of these came out, and I really enjoyed the thought process behind them. I have plenty more of the new releases to show off this month, and I just know you are going to love them!

Thanks for stopping by.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images