Time to Share - Savvy Delights Retreat 2012

3:12 PM

It's hard to believe that a week ago we were all settling in to a long weekend of scrappy fun... It has been a long week, and sleep is still needed, but I think it is time to start sharing the layouts.

Sandra had set 30 challenges for the weekend, and I was pushing to all 30. I didn't make it but did manage 25... Not bad really.

Here are a couple of my favourites, just to bring us into the weekend...

Blog Buddy
(Doilie challenge)
I really love the texture of the white on white and that little splash of colour. The heart and mini runner are Charms Creations. This would have to be one of my all time favourites.


So In Love
(Clock bottle top challenge)
How beautiful are my grandparents, celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniversary. That WOW birdcage is just adorable. So glad I bought more!!


Savvy Delights Retreat 2012
(Retreat photo and chipboard title challenge)
I not only love the colours in the Prima papers, but the WOW title and how cool are those hexagons? The title has been coloured in and inked to get the colour combinations. The hexagons has been sprayed with Dylusions and Mister Hueys.


By the end of retreat, I had set myself a challenge to use doilies on all of my layouts, just to see where I could sneak them in!! I am still obsessed and will keep trying with that challenge.

Tonight will be spent in front of the tv watching the Sydney Swans against that magpie team that we all love to hate, finishing wedding invitations and generally just playing with paper and glue. It seems whatever I do at the moment with the wedding, I have glue everywhere, so I guess I should feel right at home!!

I will be back with more soon. Thanks to all of the girls who made the weekend a great relaxing fun time away. We really are part of a special group (and not just white padded cell special)!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images