True XOXO "Unconventional Colour" Challenge - May 2012

10:47 AM

There isn't long left this month to get your entries in for the True XOXO "Unconventional Colour" Challenge.

It wasn’t all about our favorite colors this month. It was really about the opposite. Colors we are afraid of actually.


The challenge for us was to go UNconventional with our colors. Choosing either colors we didn’t normally scrap with or colors that don’t normally “go” together. For example, red and greens on a non-Christmas layout. Instead of thirds on the color wheel, colors right next to each other.

If this challenge had come up six months ago, my layout would have been all purple. But time changes people and their tastes!! I now love scrapping with purple and have learnt how to make it work for me.

Green and I have a love hate relationship these days. I am not a fan of using it and am never really happy with the results. I don't think I have ever put together a layout with blue and green. To me they are unconventional colours, so I played around a little and came up with this layout for my 52 week album. I still have a love hate relationship with green but I am happy with the colour combination on this one.




5 Years Service


Head over to True XOXO even just for a little inspiration from the girls. You will be amazed at what you find.... And trust me. There is a lot there to find!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images