Stuck?! Sketches - 15th May 2012

9:28 AM

Wow... One day its the 15th next you look its the 18th. Life is just a general whirlwind at the moment and I don't see it slowing down any time soon!!

One thing I do love making time for is each Stuck?! Sketch. They are an amazing way to kick the mojo in the backside and get scrapping.

I know I have said it before but this sketch has to be one of my favourites. Sara just betters herself with every sketch!! This has SSSOOOO much room for interpretation and the CT inspiration over at the Stuck?! site prove that this one IS for everyone!!

Here is my take on the sketch using the new Heidi Swapp line

Beautiful Princess


And here is the sketch


You have until the end of the month to upload your take. And as we are heading into the weekend, grab your stuff and get scrapping!! Happy Friday :-)

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images