True XOXO February Challenge 2012

8:38 AM

I really wish I knew where this year was going.... We have just returned from a week in Vanuatu which was more than relaxing, but seemed to fly by. I say it all of the time but when someone finds the pause button to life, please let me know!!!

This months challenge over at True XOXO was a bit of fun. The criteria was getting MESSY and it is amazing how mess can look to other people!

Here is my take on the getting messy challenge....

Dunkin Donuts


I have misted, spritzed, splattered, wiped, stamped and drawn, and that is just the card stock!! From there the papers are all torn and randomly arranged with the only bit of order on the page being my cluster and my title. I love the end result!!!

All you need to do is head on over to the True XOXO site and check out the inspiration on offer from these very talented ladies!! Join in on the messy challenge to be in the running for a Guest DT spot with us for our next challenge (and I can tell you they are awesome criteria coming up). There are also a couple of extra challenges going on over there this month, but I will be back to share the next one shortly!

Thanks for calling past xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images