Stuck?! Sketches - 15th November

9:13 PM

This month is seriously flying by and seeing that the second sketch has been released for Stuck?! Sketches, there is the proof!!!

I LOVED this sketch so much. It was one I couldn't wait to get stuck into and was sad when I had finished. I just knew exactly what I wanted to do with it the moment I saw it and when Mr Mojo is around, I used it to its potential.

Here is my take on the sketch

Night Walk


And here is the sketch


There is so many ways you can interpret this sketch. Why don't you add it to your today list for this month. I can promise you you wont be disappointed. Head on over to Stuck?! and check out what all of these talented ladies have put together. It is amazing work.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous page.
    I love how you have interpreted the sketch.

    Kayla :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore music paper, yet hardly ever use it ~ it looks fantastic here... I'll have to get mine out, now you've inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images