Purple Pumpkin & Bella

9:55 PM

I didn't get a chance to submit my take on the October Purple Pumpkin sketch last month, so thought I would still share it anyway.

I recently purchased a couple of these gorgeous huge Bella! flowers from Scrapbooking Delights. I knew it wouldn't take me long to find a way to use them on a page, but the page had to be just right for it to work.

What better way to put a circle shape on a page than with the huge flowers and they are such a beautiful product. I cant wait to use more of them.

I have used a Purple Pumpkin floral XL button and A Lil' Somethin' doilie. This is also the new Times & Seasons papers from Echo Park.

So here it is

Macys NYC


Here is the sketch
I will be back in a couple of days with the new Stuck?! Sketch too.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images