Rainy Sunday

6:49 PM

Well, it has been a wet Sunday in lovely Kiama town, and it is freezing... I have been curled up on the lounge watching dvds all day!!

Friday night saw another Crop night at Scrapbook Savvy & it proved to be a productive night. I started 4 layouts and spent yesterday finishing them all off with bits and pieces...

Firstly is Party 30 which is my take on Antheas Sketch Challenge for October over at Savvy.


Next is A Moment on Smiggin Hills using the October We're Savvy kit.


Aussie Alps Adventure was a just because. I have been waiting to use that hot air balloon for a while now, and I am so happy how it turned out.


The last one was An Unmeasurable Love based on the bonus sketch over at Savvys recent Pink Ribbon Cybercrop.


I had a ball at crop on Friday night, as always. Thanks Sar for the bottle of mojo... I really needed it!!!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images