Long Weekend Scrappy Fun

8:54 PM

Well now that I have internet back, I can finally post an update. I have had such a busy weekend with both footy grand finals, so I took Monday out to play with some paper and glue!!!

Here are the pages that I completed and a couple I actually really love, like this one... Cheeky Chops. I hate paper folding, but love how it turned out on this one.


This double I completed while watching the AFL Grand Final Replay. I really hate double, but needed to get these photos done. This one is from this months Pagemaps sketches.

This one is based on last months sketch at Scrapbooking from Scratch.

Inspired Blueprints #56 prompted this one, and combined with Echo Park papers, it resulted in a busy page, but one I am happy with.
And as the St George Illawarra Dragons won the NRL Grand Final this year, I couldn't resist this just because page.
So I have been back at the table again tonight and finished another page. I am feeling the mojo at the moment, so using it while its here!!!
Trying for a record month in October, so will see how we go!!
TFL xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images