Yum - XOXO Scrapbooking

6:12 PM

The new XOXO Scrapbooking scraplift layout is up for September, and it is one of yours truelys. I had a bit of fun with this layout and using a few of my favourite Words or Whatever products, and one of my favourite Maggie Holmes paper kits.
 
Yum


I have used one of the light wood veneer pieces cut in half to make it go further on the page.

 
I have also used a 12x12 Altamatz with a grey mist. I love this Altamatz and the way that it sits on the page.


To be a part of the XOXO scrapbooking all you need to do is scraplift this page. Use it as a sketch, draw inspiration from the colours, papers or photo. Upload it to the linky tool on the blog and you may be our next guest DT. We would love to see you enter this month.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images