Stuck?! Sketches - 15th March

7:36 PM

Holly hell, where is this year going?? I have been hoping for more time to scrap but being on a fitness kick and organising a wedding on top of general life, time just isn't working in my favour!!!

One thing I can guarantee is that I will get 2 pages done a month, and you can too by playing along over at Stuck?! Sketches. I am loving the work that the creative team are producing. There is some pretty amazing inspiration in every style you can imagine.

Here is my take on the sketch

Loving Life


and the sketch


All you need to do is piece together your take on the sketch and upload it before the end of the month to be in the running for some pretty generous prizes from our sponsors.

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images