Total for August 2011

10:08 PM

Traditionally August and September are not good scrapping months for me with so much going on, including birthdays, snow trips, football presentation nights and finals. However the total layouts for August is

THIRTEEN

I hate that number, but just didn't manage to get another one in. I am in desperate need of getting photos printed, so once I get that done I should be on fire... especially with the retreat coming up!!!

Here is one that I haven't had a chance to share yet.

Still Standing


This church is directly across the road from where the Twin Towers once stood in New York City. When they came down on 9/11 this church was left untouched and is still standing today. Its just one of those unexplainable things in life.

I hope to scrap all day Sunday, or at lease put together a page kit or two, in the lead up to Retreat!!

Leave some love if you are stopping by, its nice to know who visits!

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images