Deal Making Time

10:16 PM

This week has been a busy one, but I have now made a deal with my self......
Besides the usual.... Eat well and exercise more, I have made a deal that I must scrap all of last years holiday photos prior to heading off again this year.

I haven't been game enough to count them yet, or even make sure there is enough different papers to go around and I have limited time. I have found that since I made this deal, the mojo has been flowing freely (for a change). Maybe I need to do things like this more often.

I do have a layout to share from the Thailand holiday last year, that I have achieved this weekend, and just love the result....


Most of the Christmas photos are done too, but this is one of my favourites that I just had to share.


I am looking forward to a night of playing with paper and glue on Friday night at Savvy... Lets hope I can achieve my goal :-)

TFL xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images